Hightower Products: Over 40 Years of Experience
Hightower Products is helping redefine the mold release market, delivering cutting-edge technology combined with superior customer service.
Bringing together technical expertise and high-quality production systems, our team has over 40 years of experience producing raw materials that work as the backbone to most modern mold releases. Our experts have been making mold release building blocks for decades; we pour this expertise into every final product we produce.
As a company, we also feel that being a responsible corporate citizen and delivering top-notch technology and service are not mutually exclusive. Since we are not just a formulator of mold release agents, we have an intimate knowledge of the risks and hazards of all of the chemicals we use. Our corporate philosophy is that we will not expose our customers to any threat that we do not find acceptable to ourselves or our workers. Since we have family members that work in our plant, this is a very personal decision for us.
We do not just follow the legislation enforced today -we go beyond those to include what we know is correct. We do that because legislation lags real risk, and laws are influenced by factors other than science. Our experienced team works tirelessly to ensure we develop products as efficiently as possible, using the safest chemistry available and matched to meet your specific demands.
Call us today at (888) 858-1550 to see the difference our experience and service can have on your final product.
Why We Are Different
- Vertical Integration - We produce our own polymers used as intermediates in our final formulations, allowing us better control over our final product. It allows us to be more competitive and pass the savings and quality on to our customers.
- Boots on the Ground - We trial all of our products on-site at the customer wherever possible. The information we gain by being on the line running trials helps our chemists develop custom-tailored products to meet the customer's needs by understanding their logistical and environmental constraints.
- Responsiveness - Our customers are everything to us. When you call with an urgent need, you will speak to a technical expert ready to understand your requirements and provide you with a solution.
- Privately- and Family-owned - Every shareholder works full time for the company. Being the primary source of income for all shareholders means reinvesting in the company’s staff and capital equipment needs come first. Long term plans do not have to compete with short term shareholder profits.
- Environmentally and health-conscious - Wherever we can, we try to replace solvent-based technology with water-based. The goal is to provide a better working product while protecting workers' health and the safety of our communities.