Non-Silicone Mold Releases Help You Maximize Your Product Output
Silicone-Free Solutions for All of Your Mold Release Needs
Not sure which release agent is best for you? Call the experts at Hightower Products today at (888) 858-1550 and speak to a specialist who will help you get one step closer to discovering easier mold release.
Hightower helps you optimize your production process as much as possible. To do this, we created mold releases to provide benefits such as:
- Easy Release for products that require further work
- Accepting of paint and adhesives
- Molds stay cleaner longer
- Increased productivity and safety
- VOC-free formulas
- Easy to apply formulas
Supported Materials and Processes
Non-silicone release agents work with all kinds of materials, including rubber, plastics, urethanes, and composite materials. It is also compatible with engineered materials such as wood, stone, and concrete. Since silicone is known for sticking to itself, silicone-free options are ideal for workspaces needing to perform steps beyond the mold release stage.
These molds help your process by eliminating the step of cleaning your products once they are released from the mold. Using silicone can often leave a product with an oily residue once it’s released from the mold, creating problems in the post-molding steps. With non-silicone release agents, your product can be painted or bonded directly after release. Contact Hightower Products today to learn more about whether silicone-free release agents are right for you.
Benefits to Silicone-Free Mold Release Agents:
- Superior release characteristics specifically designed to fit your needs.
- Elimination of worry over contamination and migration of silicone
- Works well with post-molding steps
- Non-oily and will reduce the buildup